Law of Attraction and Love
Guided meditation – Attracting Love – Ways to attract love into your life
When it comes to the Law of Attraction and love, many people tend to slip into a place of remembering things in their past that they do not want, and this has the effect of attracting those things into their lives.
Armed with the knowledge of how to use the Law of Attraction, you will avoid making that mistake. If you tend to think of qualities that you don’t want, use it to your advantage by thinking of the opposite of what you don’t want.
- Begin by writing down all of the things you do want to have in your perfect mate.
- Write about all of the positive qualities that you appreciate and seek in that person. Start with a list of qualities,rather than physical characteristics, using words like kind, generous, loving, forgiving, etc.
- Use positive words to make that list, and you will add to it as time goes along and you think of other qualities that you desire.
- You will be using these words to make up a set of positive affirmations to put where you can see them every day.
- You may choose to put some in your bathroom, on the mirror, on your refrigerator, or maybe on a vision board designed specifically around the theme of attracting love into your life.
- You might choose to put the list where you can access it on your cell phone. It is up to you to decide where to put the affirmations, just like it is up to you to choose to look at them every day, at least once.
By doing these things, you will get very clear about what you want, and your list will be very specific.
Since the Universe responds to your vibration even more than your words, remember to listen to music that moves you while looking at and verbally repeating those affirmations.
You can even sing along with your favorite music while looking at the affirmations and really get those emotions rolling.
Go ahead and get worked up, it is all about the feeling you have while dreaming of what you want! Why not go a step further and start imagining yourself with your perfect partner in places you want to go? And, of course, imagining how you feel in that perfect place with that perfect person with those qualities that you cherish? And singing out loud while you are doing it?